We strongly suggest that you may want to consider to order an insurance plan for your flock. There are dangers everywhere for your chickens.
Free Ranging can attract predators. Coop break ins can happen at almost anytime by dogs or other animals. Even your pet dog can play too rough with chickens and not mean to harm them.
We guarantee to have a RESERVE pen of healthy chickens ready for replacement chickens should anything happen to your chickens.
This insurance is ONLY able to be bought on the date and time you purchase chickens NOT after you bring them home.
Please understand that you are purchasing a live pet and you are "eggcepting" responsibility for your purchase AS IS
The chickens we replace (no questions asked) are replaced at the AGE of chicken at the time INSURANCE was purchased or you can pay the retail difference if you want the next older chickens replaced.
We GUARANTEE to have chickens available to cover your loss.
Whether your chickens get lost free ranging or the predators take your pet, or even if the heat goes out on your baby chicks or if they just become ill and do not recover for any reason YOU ARE PROTECTED for all reasons and more. This insurance protects you for ANY REASON NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Search Box Blue Star
Poultry Insurance is 100% OPTIONAL!
We can NOT replace chickens for ANY reason unless optional chicken insurance is purchased at time of sale.
Because When You Purchase LIVE Animals There Are Responsibilities & Risks!
1) some folks raise their chickens in unsafe or unhealthy conditions (ventilation/bedding/heat)
2) or have pet dogs that play too rough
3) kids that chase chickens / over-handling
4) poor weather conditions
5) predator attack
6) free range against my advice
7) some folks do not read (nor understand the
AS IS policy)
8) buy chickens from several chicken breeders/sellers (is it REALLY my chicken that got sick?)
9) not using proper bedding - pet shavings and pre-bagged material NOT healthy! & contains BUG KILLER POISON - use natural garden compost.
10) give the baby chicks wrong kind food - bantams and small chicks need almost powdered or finely crushed feed commercial feeds are too big for them to eat!
11) more over customers do not follow our website advice - think nothing can happen to chickens. they do not purchase insurance and instead demand refunds and threaten social media trolling/threats or even physical attacks! against me personally! if something happens to their chickens!