Star Ranch honors most credit or debit cards, personal checks are "eggcepted" from regular customers only. We also take cash
and do barter too!!!!
• Do we take chickens back/returns? Most of the time no, for health reasons at the farm.
We are working on a chicken “recycle” program maybe to take returns for the fall. All poultry taken in will be
housed in separate from our breeding and hatching facilities.
What if my chick dies? Case by case if
it happens in 48 hours. If you have dogs or very small children it’s not likely your baby chicks can be replaced after
• What is the fastest way to get in contact with you? 1) text 2) phone call leave a detailed message 3) emails are answered in 24 hours call or text, Please do call/text before arriving
so that we can greet you for your “eggsperience”
• Can we come visit your farm to help us decide what chicks to get? Yes, We are
usually very busy so have a list of questions written down. We give as much individual attention to you as possible and
to answer your questions as time allows.
• Do you have dark egg layers? Coming soon all of the best dark egg layers
I mix different breeds of chicks together? Yes, you can keep baby chicks as together as long as they are a few seeks apart
in age. (2-4 weeks is about max)
• How long does it take my chicks to start laying? Standard breeds 22-24 weeks
• Our minimum to buy is at least 3 hens or 3 chicks, because chickens are very social animals.